by Co-op Parents (Carissa Leventis-Cox and Danielle Vas Guyder)
6-8 sessions during the summer.
For all ages, but note some videos we will be watching are rated PG.
iPad/iPhones required to create still shots and short videos.
Fees and Location: TBA. Contact us directly for more information.
Our sessions will include watching videos and discussions on film elements. Creative and fun homework on the subject will be given for a deeper understanding of the subject matter. Our sessions will consist of:
- Introduction to Tim Burton and Horror Films
- Elements of German Expressionist Films
- Let’s start with a Story and What is a Story Board
- The Burtonesque World and it’s Elements
- Character Analysis through Johnny Depp
- Analyzing a Burton Film